Join us at the annual Spring Conference & Annual Meeting in St. Petersburg on May 15-18, 2016.
- State & Federal Regulatory Updates
- Perspectives on New Payment Models
- 501R Compliance
- Provider Speed Best Practices
- Physician Compensation Models
- Provider Forums
- Auditing & Accounting (A&A) sessions
- Annual Chapter Board Installation lunch
- Chapter Celebration dinner & entertainment
- Exciting social activities
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg
The HFMA FL chapter secured a limited number of rooms at the Vinoy Renaissance Tampa at a rate of $199 per night. Click HERE to make your reservation today!
General Inquires: Candice Tettamanti, Program Chair 2015/2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Charlie Strader, Registration Chair 2015/2016 email@example.com
Sponsorship: Carol Plato, Sponsorship Chair 2015/2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Hour of CPE
HFMA Florida Chapter is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.