HFMA Florida Chapter's Strategic Alliance Committee invites you to join us at:
FLAACOs 2017* at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld October 19-20!
Enjoy dynamic speakers, participate in breakout sessions led by top healthcare visionaries, and network with industry peers & leaders. The FLAACOs Annual Conference is the premier professional development and networking opportunity for not only existing and developing ACOs, but any organizations, in Florida and nationwide, that are interested in value-based healthcare models.
- Gain a better understanding of the Florida accountable care marketplace and how healthcare delivery is changing for millions of patients
- Learn from other healthcare executives how to overcome challenges and uncover opportunities that will impact your business
- Maximize your opportunity to network, build relationships, and get your questions answered by accountable care executives
- Participate in thought-leading discussions to enhance and/or develop your organization's strategy to interact with accountable care entities
- Collaborate with industry leaders in Florida about solution-focused strategies
* “The HFMA Florida Chapter deems this program, presented by the Florida Sunshine Chapter of AAHAM, to be of educational value and benefit to our members. Therefore, we encourage you to attend. Thank you.”