Dear HFMA Florida Chapter Member,
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the Florida Chapter was recognized for exceptional accomplishments in a number of categories at the Annual National Institute on June 27, 2016. All of the credit for surpassing the goals and attaining this terrific level of performance needs to go to the many leaders and volunteers of the FLORIDA CHAPTER.
The following is a list of the Awards for the FY 2016 year:
- Silver Award of Excellence in Education with 19.7 registrant hours per member
- C. Henry Hottum Award for Educational Improvement with 31,009 member hours
- Bronze Award of Excellence for Member Certification with 8.7%
- Bronze Award of Excellence for Membership Growth & Retention of 1,578
- Yerger Award for Outstanding Performance in Innovation – Database Management
- Yerger Award for Outstanding Performance in Improvement – Regional Calendar
- Yerger Award for Outstanding Performance in Education – Regional Project 2015 Dixie
- Yerger Award for Outstanding Performance in Education – Regional Project 2016 Dixie
I especially want to thank each of the members of the Board of Directors and Committee Chairs for their remarkable leadership and dedication and to all the Members of the Florida Chapter that took me up on my slogan for FY 2016 and….
Advance your opportunities to learn
You are awesome!!!
Chris Durkin, Past President 2015-2016 HFMA Florida Chapter