HFMA Florida Chapter
New CLINICAL FORUM
INVITATION TO JOIN
The Florida Chapter of HFMA has recently established a Clinical Forum. Amy Berk, MSN, RN will be chairing this Forum and David Raymond, MPH will be co-chairing. We would like to invite you to join the Clinical Forum.
Our Mission Statement:
Provide a forum to analyze and discuss relevant topics that can positively impact clinical and financial outcomes for its members.
Issues of Interest:
- Alternative Payment Models
- Medicare Advantage / Hierarchical Condition Categories / Risk Adjustment
- Bundled Payments
- Etc (MIPS/MACRA, Medicare Shared Savings, CPC)
- Case Management / UR / OBS / Denials
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Health System / Payer Alignment
- Palliative, Hospice and End-of-Life Care
- Physician / Health System Alignment
- Population Health Management
- Quality Measures Linked to Payment
- HAC / HAI Scores
- Value Based Purchasing
- Medicare Spend Per Beneficiary
- Clinical Efficiency, Effectiveness and Outcomes
Who Should Join?
Both HFMA members and non-members are welcome
Clinical Staff with responsibilities and / or interest for above areas
Financial Staff influenced by above areas
Hospital, Health System, Medical Staff / Physician Practice Representatives
Clinical Forum’s Objectives:
Bi-weekly meetings to discuss above issue areas
Expert Panel webinar broadcasts
Planning / presenting topics for FL HFMA Conferences
To join the Clinical Forum:
Email our membership coordinator: Amy Berk firstname.lastname@example.org
Once on our membership list, you will be notified of our bi-weekly conference calls, every other Friday
Face-to-face meeting at the HFMA Spring Conference in St. Petersburg on May 22-24.
Please Share this Invitation with other members of your organization who may be interested in joining.
We look forward to your participation!
Amy D. Berk, MSN, RN
David C. Raymond, MPH